Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who Moved My Cheese?

One twenty-eight AM. A typical Monday...well, technically now it's Tuesday. Was this ever a wasted day. It ended much like it started....much too early--meaning the wee hours of morning at both ends. Another couple of hours and I will have been up for 24 hours in a row! I am much too old for this, no doubt. Not sure what's up with me, but my guess is has a lot to do with change. I'm just not very good at it.

Now as I sit here, my thoughts scrambled in my brain... typing, deleting... typing some more, only to hit that backspace button over and over again... it is now 1:56 AM. I can't think. I suppose it's too late to go drown myself in the spa tonight? (okay, not literally! LOL) I just want to turn those jets up and let them wash away all the crummy stuff that makes me feel like screaming/crying. I refuse to shed even one more tear, though. It never changes a thing.

Would it be okay with everyone if we just do this day over?

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Brenda it's never too late for the spa, never. LOL

And yes thank God every day as a "start over" when the next one begins.

{{{HUGS}}}